From the latest industry news to tour and activity operator marketing tips, we’re curating a half dozen articles to checking out each month.
- One escape room in Canada started a Reddit AMA answering questions about how they plan and design new games.
- Thinking about starting a blog or podcast in the escape room industry? Listen to this podcast for some great advice.
- We’re the premier sponsor for the Room Escape Conference in August. Register now and save money on your ticket.
- Looking for some ideas for your next ad campaign? Facebook recently rolled out a new ad library.
- Escape room employees share the weirdest tactics customers have tried to escape a game. Some of these are comical, and others may give you some new safety and damage-proof ideas.
- Speaking of customers breaking stuff? Here’s how dozens of escape room owners manage broken props.
Xola Customer Corner
- We love having the chance to showcase our customers in their element. Glenn Tamblingson from Canyon Country Grand Canyon Tours shared with us an incredible shot from one of his tours.
- Did you just open a new location, hit a big business milestone or just have an awesome photo that you want to share? Share the photo on Instagram and mention @Xola in it. We may feature you on our blog and social media channels.